- The M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust grant provides upgrade of Boise State Public Radio technology and equipment
The M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust is a leading regional trust dedicated to quality of life enrichment of citizens of the Pacific Northwest. A recent grant to Boise State Public Radio will upgrade key technology and equipment in the station’s transmission network and network operations center.
- US Bank provides generous gift to the Fine Arts Building
US Bank’s generous gift to the Fine Arts Building underscores the value of the arts in support of our region’s economic and cultural vitality. We appreciate their belief that visual arts are relevant to education at all levels and develop critical thinking skills, greater tolerance, and historical empathy.
- HP Inc. donates technology to new Computer Science Department home
An HP Inc. donation of technology for the new Computer Science Department housed in City Plaza building in the heart of downtown Boise provide state-of-the-art equipment for undergraduate and graduate labs, cyber security labs and the department’s K-12 outreach program.
Partnerships Begin Here
Corporate and Foundation Relations helps foster relationships between Boise State University and companies and foundations. Part of the Office of Advancement, we help companies and foundations navigate the university and create meaningful engagement and collaborative opportunities.
For more information about Corporate and Foundation Relations at Boise State, contact Virginia Pellegrini at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 426-3158.
Business and Industry
Boise State is committed to fostering mutually beneficial relations with local, state and regional businesses and industry partners. Offering connections to faculty and students, research and innovation, we can help you connect and collaborate with our campus community. Click here to see how we can partner and who to contact to get started.
“The formula for growing Idaho’s and Treasure Valley’s economies is to have our region’s industries and employers invest in Boise State’s students, programs, faculties and facilities. And in return for your investment know that we will listen to you, be flexible with you, grow with you, and succeed with you.”
– President Kustra
We work to match Boise State’s scholarship, innovation and outreach with the missions and aspirations of philanthropic foundations. Contact us to discover how opportunities at Boise State align with, and may extend the influence of your mission.
For Boise State faculty and administrators, we can assist you with the entire funding process; identifying potential funders, relationship development including campus visits, proposal writing, university policies and procedures, and reporting.
For more information on any topic listed below, contact Virginia Pellegrini at email@example.com or (208) 426-3158.
- Facilitate interactions and manage relationships with a broad range of companies and foundations.
- Work with school-based development officers to coordinate activities that advance institutional priorities
- Assemble university representatives to formulate viable projects and advise on strategies.
- Advise and/or write proposals and letters of inquiry to be submitted to companies and foundations.
- Work with Office of Sponsored Programs and Office of Trademark and Licensing to identify the best partnership fit.
- Research and identify prospective funders.
- Compile RFPs and disseminate targeted opportunities to relevant schools and departments.
- Schedule, organize and prepare briefings for corporate and foundation visits.
- Review and provide feedback on letters of inquiry, proposals.
- Assist with applications and awards, including supply institutional information, provide required attachments, and help obtain signatures.
- Support stewardship efforts, including major recognition opportunities and grant reports.
- Organize the Boise State Corporate Roundtable Committee.