Boise State’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations facilitates mutually beneficial relationships with companies, foundations and other private organizations. The office supports our campus partners while providing excellent customer service to external partners.
Business and Industry
Business and industry partnerships are crucial to supporting Boise State as a metropolitan research university of distinction. We offer outstanding graduates, research, innovation expertise and access to facilities, and are committed to fostering mutually beneficial relationships with our partners in business and industry. Click here to see how we can partner and who to contact to get started.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) is also a resource that can provide grant seekers with assistance as private funds are sought. The CFR Office serves as a campus concierge, connecting potential private funders with the Boise State University and the Boise State University Foundation. We assist with:
- Identifying potential funders
- Providing background information on specific funders
- Contacting funders to secure additional information
- Assisting with Letters of Inquiry (LOI)
- Assisting with full proposals
- Facilitating campus visits
- Providing campus visit and proposal follow up
- Supporting the appropriate level of funder contact after grant funding has been secured
For more information about Corporate and Foundation Relations at Boise State, contact Virginia Pellegrini at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 426-3158.