About the Chaffee Guild
The Chaffee Guild recognizes donors for their sustained financial leadership with cumulative contributions totaling $100,000 or more. The Chaffee Guild is named in honor of President Eugene B. Chaffee and his wife, Mrs. Lois Chaffee, the university’s first philanthropists. Dr. Chaffee was the guiding force behind the expansion of Boise Junior College and its evolution into Boise State University.
- A crystal Chaffee Guild clock and gold “B” pin
- Invitation to annual Chaffee Guild Induction dinner
- Special recognition on the virtual donor wall at the Alumni and Friends Center
- Greater communication from Boise State and access to its leaders
- Invitations to exclusive donor experiences and Boise State activities
Recognition levels are based upon giving per calendar year.
- Member: cumulative charitable giving of $100,000–$999,999
- Pinnacle Member: cumulative charitable giving of $1,000,000 and above
Members enjoy a number of benefits, including invitations to members-only experiences and special Boise State communications.
Benefit Member Pinnacle Member Chaffee Guild Induction x x Easter Egg Hunt on The Blue x x Spring Celebration with President Kustra x x Annual Morrison Center Event x x Scholarship Dinner x x Top Ten Scholars Award Reception x x Exclusive President's Club Events x x Birthday Message x x Holiday Card/Email x x Advancing Boise State (e-communication) x x Dear Friends Email Updates from President Kustra x x Printed State of the University x x
Wednesday, March 1
Reception at 5:30 p.m.
Dinner at 6 p.m.
Jordan Ballroom, Student Union Building
Please join us an evening of extraordinary appreciation. This night celebrates the generosity of those who support Boise State student scholarships by providing an opportunity for donors to meet the students they support. Look for an invitation to this special event in your mailbox and email inbox. Complimentary parking is available in the Lincoln Parking Garage at the corner of Univ. Drive and Lincoln Ave.
Kindly respond before Tuesday, Feb. 7 by calling (208) 426-3210 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.